If you did not know yet the Hidden Wiki is a list of well known Dark Net Sites that will get you started browsing on the other internet. To access the links on this page you will have to download TOR browser from here.
Once you do that, return to this page on TOR browser and click on the links. Simple. Enjoy!!
Disclaimer, some of these sites offer a lot of horrible things so enter with caution.
Pick a random page from the article index and replace one of these slots with it:
- The Matrix – Very nice to read.
- How to Exit the Matrix – Learn how to Protect yourself and your rights, online and off.
- Verifying PGP signatures – A short and simple how-to guide.
- In Praise Of Hawala – Anonymous informal value transfer system.
- Terrific Strategies To Apply A Social media Marketing Approach – Great tips for the internet marketer.
Here are the six different things that you can help us out with:
- Plunder other hidden service lists for links and place them here!
- File the SnapBBSIndex links wherever they go.
- Set external links to HTTPS where available, good certificate, and same content.
- Care to start recording onionland’s history? Check out Onionland’s Museum.
- Perform Dead Services Duties.
- Remove CP shitness.
- Ahmia.fi – Clearnet search engine for Tor Hidden Services.
- DuckDuckGo – A Hidden Service that searches the clearnet.
- Torlinks – TorLinks is a moderated replacement for The Hidden Wiki.
- Torch – Tor Search Engine. Claims to index around 1.1 Million pages.
- The Hidden Wiki – A mirror of the Hidden Wiki. 2 days old users can edit the main page. [redirect]
- Not Evil is a Tor search engine which only indexes hidden services on Tor.
- Self-defense Surveillance Guide Tips, Tools and How-tos for Safer Online Communications (clearnet).
Currencies, banks, money markets, clearing houses, exchangers:
- The Green Machine! Forum type marketplace with some of the oldest and most experienced vendors around. Get your paypals, CCs, etc
- The Paypal Cent Paypal accounts with good balances – buy some, and fix your financial situation for awhile.
- Premium Cards Oldest cc vendor, Top quality Us & Eu credit cards!
- Financial Oasis A slew of products from a darker side of finance.
- netAuth Automatic system to buy Paypal accounts and credit cards instantly in your e-mail. Socks5 included.
- DreamWeavers Offering high quality prepaid products for a great deal
- Hidden Wallet – Tor Anonymous Hidden Bitcoin Wallet
- Paypal Baazar – paypal accounts for sale
- Cash Machine – Phished PayPal, Neteller, Skrill, BoA, Wells fargo bank Accounts, Paysafecard’s, US & EU Credit cards are available here.
- Queen Of Cards – Best Carding Forum Since 2011. Paysafecard’s Western Union, Moneygram, Amazon codes, Zelle, PayPal, Credit Cards.
- Shadow Wallet – An Anonymous User Friendly Bitcoin Wallet/Mixer
- Bitcards – The most trusted credit cards store in darknet with returning customers.
- OnionWallet – Anonymous Bitcoin Wallet and Bitcoin Laundry.
- Global Marketplace Verified Vendors – Western Union, Moneygram, PayPal, Zelle, Amazon, Wire Transfers, CreditCards, etc
- KryptoPayPal – PayPal Cashout Service. Get the account balance back in Bitcoin.
- Credit Cards – Credit Cards, from the most Trusted Vendor in the union.Fast shipping.
- Your C.Card Shop – Physical credit cards with High balance available to order. Paypal or bitcoins as payment method.
- USJUD Counterfeits – EUR || USD Western Union money, any trusted escrow accepted, the most trusted seller.
- Clone CC Crew – No.1 Trusted onion site for Cloned Credit Card. $2000/$5000 balance available.
- EasyCoin – Bitcoin Wallet with free Bitcoin Mixer.
- Guttenbergs Print – Finest USD/EUR bills on market. Passes all known tests. Random serials. Only top-notch currency.
- Black&White Cards – Black&White Cards – High Quality Pre-Paid Debit Cards with PIN. Good Customer Service. Best Deals
- Queens Cash – Buy Pre-Shredded USD & EURO Currency for a fraction of the value. WE SELL REAL CASH
- The Cards World – Get your Financial Freedom Today.
- Zenith CC – Credit cards and money transfer cy
- PP&CC Money Pile – Fully automated PayPal & Credit card market site. Fresh stock every 2 days. Best deals.
- Skimmed Cards – Oldest seller on old HW. Fresh stock. 99.9% safe. Worldwide cashout! Express shipping. Escrow.
- CStore – The original CardedStore – Electronics purchased with carded giftcards, Everything Brand new. Full escrow accepted
- Apple Palace low priced Apple Products!
- Gold & Diamonds Genuine Gold, Diamonds and Rhino Horn shipped from Germany and USA.
- Football Money – Fixed football games info.
- HackingTeam – Hacking as a Service Team.
- EuroGuns – Your #1 european arms dealer.
- USfakeIDs – High quality USA Fake Drivers Licenses.
- Guns Dark Market Guns market to buy guns, full auto assault rifles, pistols, grenade launchers, etc.
- Counterfeiting Center A Store to buy passports, idcards, credit cards, offshore bank accounts, counterfeits money
- Fake Passport ID sale – Website selling qualitative EU/US/AUS/CAN fake passports, ID cards and driver’s licenses.
- Samsungstore Samsung tablets, smartphones, notebooks with escrow.
- Kamagra for Bitcoin – Same as Viagra but cheaper!
- Apples4Bitcoin – Cheap Apple products for Bitcoin.
- Onion Identity Services – Selling Passports and ID-Cards for Bitcoins.
- Bankors – Cloned/Prepaid Credit Cards and Money Transfers via PayPal or Western Union Service Since 2015
- Helix Light – Bitcoins Mixer, Completely Anonymize Your Bitcoins Before You Purchase. Since 2011.
- Apple World – Carded iPhones, iPads, Macbooks, iMacs and consoles shipping worldwide.
- Amazon GC 4 Bitcoins – Bring Your dreams to life with these amazing Amazon gift cards half of the price.
- Mobile Store – Factory unlocked iphones and other smartphones.
- Cards – Credit cards with high balance.
$299 REGISTERS YOU FOR OUR NEWEST SELF PACED COURSE! LFD201 – INTRODUCTION TO OPEN SOURCE DEVELOPMENT, GIT, AND LINUX!
- OnionName – Choose your desired domain name prefix, and order the .onion domain, starting from 0.45 mBTC for 8 letters.
Anonymity & Security
- Fake ID Generator – Fake Identity Name, SSN, Driver’s License, and Credit Card Numbers Generator
- BrowsInfo – Check your anonymity and browser traceability
Blogs / Essays / Wikis
- Tor Metrics – Welcome to Tor Metrics, the primary place to learn interesting facts about the Tor network, the largest deployed anonymity network to date. If something can be measured safely, you’ll find it here.
- Deep Dot Web – News website about darknet, drug, and privacy related news.
- Superkuh – Much information about spectrogram, wireless, and radio.
- Beneath VT – Exploring Virginia Tech’s steam tunnels and beyond.
- Tor Against CP! – Free and clean Tor – Tor users against CP!
Email / Messaging
See also: The compendium of clear net Email providers.
- secMail.pro – Complete mail service that allows you to send and receive mails without violating your privacy.
- Mail2Tor – Mail2Tor is a free anonymous e-mail service made to protect your privacy.
- Elude.in – Elude.in is a privacy based email service and a Bitcoin/Monero exchange.
- TorBox – This is a hidden mailbox service only accessible from TOR without connection with public internet.
- BitMessage – Connects bitmessage and e-mail services. Registration only available using the clearweb link.
- Protonmail – Swiss based e-mail service, encrypts e-mails locally on your browser. Free and paid accounts.
- TorGuerrillaMail – Disposable Temporary E-Mail Address.
- Chat with strangers Talk to random users anonymously.
- CTemplar – First ever high end fully encrypted tor email service
- Connect – Connect is a collective that recognizes and promotes anticapitalism, antiracism, antifascism, antisexism, antimililtarism, and anti-what-the-fuck-ever and the refusal of authoritarianism and hierarchies.
- Galaxy3 – Galaxy3 is a new, Social Networking experience for the darknet!
- Torbook 2.0 – The Facebook of Tor. Share your memories, connect with others and make friends.
- Facebook – The real Facebook’s Onion domain. Claim not to keep logs. Trust them at your peril.
Forums / Boards / Chans
- The Stock Insiders – How to Beat Wall Street. The community for exchanging Insider Information about Publicly Traded Companies.
- The Intel Exchange – Know or need to know something? Ask and share at this underground intelligence gathering network.
- DNM Avengers – Darknet drug forum with reviews and marketplace discussion.
- OnionLand – Discussion forum about all the Darkweb markets related topics.
- Hidden Answers – A site for asking questions and receiving answers on Tor.
REGISTER TODAY FOR YOUR KUBERNETES FOR DEVELOPERS (LFD259) COURSE AND CKAD CERTIFICATION TODAY! $499!
- WikiLeaks DeepWeb mirror of the famous Wikileaks website
- SecureDrop – The open-source whistleblower submission system managed by Freedom of the Press Foundation.
- Active at Darknet Markets? – Onion set up by the Police and the Judicial Authorities of the Netherlands, listing Active, identified, and arrested Darknet Market operators.
- Cryptome – Archive Government Leaks. Documents for publication that are prohibited by governments worldwide, in particular material on freedom of expression, privacy, cryptology, dual-use technologies, national security, intelligence, and secret governance — open, secret and classified documents — but not limited to those
- SecureDrop – An open-source whistleblower submission system that media organizations can use to securely accept documents from and communicate with anonymous sources.
Hack, Phreak, Anarchy (internet), Warez, Virus, Crack
- HeLL Forum – HeLL Reloaded is back!
- RelateList – New era of intelligence.
- CODE: GREEN – Ethical hacktivism for a better world. Join us and participate in modern world protests!
- Hack Canada – America is a joke and Canada is the punchline. Old-ish hacking site, hosts a few archives.
- Hacker Place – Site with several books and resources on software development, pentesting and hacking.
- WE fight censorship – a Reporters Without Borders project that aims to combat censorship and promote the flow of news and information.
Audio – Music / Streams
- Deepweb Radio – RadioService operating over TOR.
Video – Movies / TV
- The Pirate Bay – Deepweb version of the famous torrent site.
- Example rendezvous points page – Thomas Paine’s Common Sense and The Federalist papers
- Traum library mirror – 60GB of Russian and English books. A mirror of the latest Traum ISO. Covers, search and downloads in FB2, HTML and plain TXT
- ParaZite – Collection of forbidden files and howto’s (pdf, txt, etc.).
- Jotunbane’s Reading Club “All your ebooks belong to us!”
- Liberated Books and Papers A small collection of hard to find books.
- Clockwise Library A collection of art and science books.
- The Last of PAPYREFB2 A collection of mostly Spanish books.
- Paul Dreyer’s eBook Library – DRM-Free Growing eBook Library, mostly in ePub format.
- BB Compendium – A collection of chemistry, drugs, explosives, fireworks, pyrotechnics, science, and weapons related documents.
- The Incorrect Library – 1100 books (and counting…) Beautifully prepared in E-Pub format, with a focus on publishing politically incorrect books
- Comic Book Library – Collection of comic books, largely independent.
- Bible – several links for downloading versions of the Bible
- Libraries A more complete list
Services that defy categorization, or that have not yet been sorted.
- IIT Underground – Information on and photos of the steam tunnels and roofs at the Illinois Institute of Technology
Belarussian / Белорусский
Finnish / Suomi
French / Français
- Liberty’s Hackers – No CP, No racism – because Knowledge has value only if it is shared by all – hosting service
- Liberty’s Hackers & French Deep Web Wiki – Liberty’s Hackers & French Deep Web Wiki – sharing everything.
- French Deep Web – an administered and moderate French board (1er forum francophone).
- Trollodrôme – Forum non modéré.
- Le Conseil de la Vouivre – Mysterious French website
German / Deutsch
Greek / ελληνικά
Italian / Italiano
- BlackHost – A small website developed by an Italian programmer.
- New System Disorder – Italian Hackers Community – Stay Tuned!
- IDC Reloaded – Italian DarkNet Community – Canale IRC
Japanese / 日本語
- OnionChannel – Onion Channel, a system similar to 2channel.
- Japan Hidden Wiki – Links to Japan onions.
Korean / 한국어
- Korean Hidden Wiki – 한국어 히든 위키 페이지입니다. [internal link]
Chinese / 中国語
- 中文论坛 – 中文论坛
Polish / Polski
- Teczkohen – powrót obrazkowego forum o tematyce stalking.
- Polska Ukryta Wiki – polski odpowiednik THW.
- Cebulka Najstarsze działające polskie forum.
- Dimension X Ukryta baza Krang w sieci Tor!
Russian / Русский
- Зеркало библиотеки Траума – Бесплатная библиотека. Обложки, поиск и возможность скачивать в форматах FB2, HTML и TXT.
- РосПравосудие – крупнейшая картотека юристов, адвокатов, судей и судебных решений (50+ миллионов документов, 35+ тысяч судей, 65+ тысяч адвокатов, сотни тысяч юристов, прокуроры). «РосПравосудие» – аполитичный и независимый проект.
- China Market – китайский маркет. Всегда свежие поставки из Китая: каннабиноиды, MDMA кристаллы, экстази, LSD. Доставка без пересечения границы, есть представители в России, Украине и Казахстане. Автоматическое оформление, оплата и получение заказа. Методы оплаты: Bitcoin, Qiwi, Приват24, наличкой через терминалы.
- Скрытые Ответы Russian Hidden Answers.
- Rutor – главный форум черного рынка.
- Схоронил! Архив magnet-ссылок.
- Флибуста – Библиотека.
Spanish / Español
- CebollaChan 3.0 – CebollaChan, el tor-chan en Castellano.
- TorPez – Foro de seguridad informatica entre otras cosas.
- Hidden Answers es – Hidden Answers for Spanish-speakers.
Portuguese / Português
- Tudo Sobre Magia e Ocultismo – Site sobre Magia,Ocultismo,Esoterismo e Mitologia.
- Hidden Answers pt – Respostas Ocultas – Hidden Answers for Portuguese-speakers.
Swedish / Svenska
Hidden Services – Other Protocols
Volunteers last verified that all services in this section were up, or marked as DOWN, on: 2011-06-08 For configuration and service/uptime testing, all services in this section MUST list the active port in their address. Exception: HTTP on 80, HTTPS on 443. For help with configuration, see the TorifyHOWTO and End-to-end connectivity issues.
Running P2P protocols within Tor requires OnionCat. Therefore, see the OnionCat section for those P2P services. IMPORTANT: It is possible to use Tor for P2P. However, if you do, the right thing must also be done by giving back the bandwidth used. Otherwise, if this is not done, Tor will be crushed taking everyone along with it.
- The Pirate Bay – The Pirate Bay.
Chat centric services
Some people and their usual server hangouts may be found in the Contact Directory.
Use e.g. ChatZilla add-on for the IRC protocol (the Tor Project does not suggest installing browser addons unless you understand the risks), or a standalone client such as HexChat. Tails comes with Pidgin, which will work for IRC as well.
- Agora Anonymous – Agorist IRC server
- plaintext ports: 6667
- plaintext ports: 6667; ssl: 6697
- DeepIRC __undefined__
- plaintext ports: 6667
- Federation: OnionNet – IRC network comprised of:
- FreedomIRC – gopher or http
- FREEFOR – FREEdom FORces – see Political Advocacy
- hackint – hackint is a communication network for the hacker community.
- running on lechuck.hackint.org; ssl ports: 9999; no plaintext ports
- HeavyCrypto – HeavyCrypto IRC
- ssl ports: 6697; no plaintext ports
- plaintext ports: 6667; ssl: 6697
- KillYourIRC – onion for irc.killyourtv.i2p
- plaintext ports: 6667; ssl: 9999
- Nazgul – free for all IRC network
- OnionIRC – New, censorship-free IRC server.
- plaintext ports: 6668
- plaintext ports: 6667; SSL ports: 6697
- Smokey’s Grill – General chat IRC. Doesn’t allow plotting the abuse of other people. __undefined__
- plaintext ports: 6667
- Volatile – we back
- Anonimowy IRC – Anonimowy IRC (Polish anonymous IRC server) __undefined__
- plaintext ports: 6667; ssl:6697
- hackint – Old hidden service? __undefined__
- irc2p onion gateways:
- NeoturbineNET IRC – NeoturbineNET IRC server __undefined__
- running on kropotkin.computersforpeace.net; ssl ports: 6697; no plaintext ports
- running on: (various).oftc.net, ports:: plaintext: 6667 ssl: 6697
- plaintext ports: 6667; ssl: 6697
- WANNABE: Federation OnionNet :
- New Ngircd – Yep this is a new ircd in OnionLands looking for peering in OnionNet __undefined__
- freenode IRC – requires SASL authentication to an already existing NickServ account __undefined__
- All of these direct to zelazny.freenode.net and allow plaintext port 6667 as well as SSL ports 6697, 7000, and 7070.
- BUNDLE LFS216 & LFS201 – SYSADMIN SECURITY BUNDLE FOR ONLY $398!
|Below is a list of DEAD irc servers from Anonet:
- fxb4654tpptq255w.onion:706 – SILCroad, public server. [discuss/support]
- <protect>Silkroad 2.0 – The new silkroad. Biggest marketplace for drugs on the Darknet. (Bitcoin)</protect>
- kissonmbczqxgebw.onion:10000 – KISS.onion – Keep It Simple and Safe – ditch the web browser, use SILC to communicate securely (using Pidgin with OTR)
XMPP (formerly Jabber)
- xmpp:tortureregex47xf.onion:5222 – Public XMPP with MUC (multi user chat) enabled. No Child Porn and racism here, any breach will result in a ban. Maintained by Creative Hack
- xmpp:okj7xc6j2szr2y75.onion:5222 – xmpp:jabber.ccc.de:5222 as a hidden service
- xmpp:libertygb2nyeyay.onion:5222 – instant messager for Liberty’s Hackers – chat room for Liberty’s Hackers and french users – chat room for international sharing – Create your own public or private MUC – federation onion activated – No CP and no Racism please – web clients : https://libertygb2nyeyay.onion:5281/candy http://libertyy56ecbupa.onion/im/jappix/
- xmpp:cyjabr4pfzupo7pg.onion:5222 – CYRUSERV Community Jabber, a public server ran by CYRUSERV.
Humans are listed in the above contact directory. Bots are listed below.
- 7oj5u53estwg2pvu.onion:11009 – TorChat InfoServ #2nd, by ACS.
- gfxvz7ff3bzrtmu4.onion:11009 – TorChat InfoServ #1st, by ACS…
SFTP – SSH File Transfer Protocol
These SFTP clients work with Tor: WinScp, FileZilla. Set proxy to SOCKS5, host 127.0.0.1, port 9150 (Windows,Mac) or 9050 (Linux). Encrypt your sensitive files using GnuPG before uploading them to any server.
- kissonmbczqxgebw.onion:10001 – KISS.onion – SFTP file exchange service (username “sftp.anon”, password “anon”)
- fd87:d87e:eb43:f683:64ac:73f9:61ac:9a00 – ICMPv6 Echo Reply
- a5ccbdkubbr2jlcp.onion:8060 – mail.onion.aio
- fd87:d87e:eb43:0744:208d:5408:63a4:ac4f – ICMPv6 Echo Reply
- ce2irrcozpei33e6.onion:8060 – bank-killah
- fd87:d87e:eb43:1134:88c4:4ecb:c88d:ec9e – ICMPv6 Echo Reply
- [fd87:d87e:eb43:1134:88c4:4ecb:c88d:ec9e]:8333 – Bitcoin Seed Node
- taswebqlseworuhc.onion:8060 – TasWeb – DOWN 2011-09-08
- fd87:d87e:eb43:9825:6206:0b91:2ce8:d0e2 – ICMPv6 Echo Reply
- vso3r6cmjoomhhgg.onion:8060 – echelon
- fd87:d87e:eb43:ac9d:b8f8:4c4b:9cc3:9cc6 – ICMPv6 Echo Reply
Dead Hidden Services
Do not simply remove services that appear to be offline from the above list! Services can go down temporarily, so we keep track of when they do and maintain a list of dead hidden services.
- In addition to an onion simply being gone (Tor cannot resolve the onion), sites that display 404 (and use a known onion/URL based hosting service) are the only other thing that is considered truly DOWN. Presumably the account is gone.
- If a service has been down for a while, tag it with ‘ – DOWN YYYY-MM-DD’ (your guess as to when it went down).
- If a tagged service on the above list of live hidden services has come back up, remove the DOWN tag.
- If a tagged service is still down after a month, please move it (along with the DOWN tag) to the list of dead hidden services.
- The general idea of the remaining four service states below is that, if the Hidden Service Descriptor is available, and something is responding behind it… the service is considered up, and we track that fact on the Main Page. If any of these subsequently go offline, append the DOWN tag and handle as above.
- Hello world’s / statements, minimal sites, services with low user activity, etc (while boring)… are listed as usual.
- Broken services are those that display 404 (and do not use a known hosting service), PHP or other errors (or they fail silently)… any of which prevent the use of the service as intended. They also include blank pages, empty dirs and neglected status notes. Presumably the operator is in limbo. Broken services are tagged with ‘ (reason) – Broken YYYY-MM-DD’ (your guess as to when it went broken)
- Services that automatically redirect to another service (such as by HTTP protocol or script), have their redirection destinations noted in their descriptions. These are tagged with ‘ – Redir YYYY-MM-DD’ (your guess as to when it went redir)
- Sites that are formally closed via announcement are tagged with ‘ – Closed YYYY-MM-DD’ (your guess as to when it went closed.
- Is Online that HiddenService? This service is very useful in determining whether onions are up or not. It also gives a reason why they are down.
Sites on this list that have no chance of coming back (LE takedowns, dead for some time) should be archived to page dead services just in case they should ever be needed.
- CYRUSERV – Hosting service with an emphasis on security, with many features. (clearnet) [Discontinued 2016]]
- Image Hosting – Free images hosting site, anything goes. [Down 2015/11]
- Free imageboard – apply here for free board on this forum, with basic janitor priveleges. [Down 2015/11]
- Teddit – A Reddit clone. [Shutdown by owner 2016]
- Onionweb filehosting – Filehosting service. 100MB upload limit, no illegal files allowed.