Linux Foundation have been kind enough to give us a course, Kubernetes for Developers (LFD259) to give away to one of you free of charge.
In this course you’ll learn how to:
- Containerize and deploy a new Python script
- Configure the deployment with ConfigMaps, Secrets and SecurityContexts
- Understand multi-container pod design
- Configure probes for pod health
- Update and roll back an application
- Implement services and NetworkPolicies
- Use PersistentVolumeClaims for state persistence
- And more
This course is designed to be vendor- and distribution-neutral, so you will be able to apply these concepts universally.
You will have access to the course for a full year from the date of purchase (or availability, for preorders), regardless of how quickly you complete the course. You can expect the course to take 30-35 hours to complete (although the course is self-paced, so you can move as quickly or as slowly as you like).
This course is worth $299 and you just need to like, share or follow us on our Twitter post below to enter this competition.
Like, share and follow for a chance to win. Easy!!
Final comments will be taken on 18th of May and winner will be announced shortly afterwards. Good Luck!!
— Linux Security /blog 黑客 (@zxer197) April 18, 2019
Final comments will be taken on 18th of May and winner will be announced shortly afterwards by randomly choosing the lucky winner. Good Luck!!